About hair extensions
What are hair extensions?
Hair extensions are hair that is attached to your own hair to give you the appearance and feel of longer hair. All of our hair extensions are made out of 100% virgin human hair.
What are the advantages of hair extensions?
· Wear any hairstyle instantly
· Offers a variety of different looks, hair quality, color, and style
· Various clip-in hair extensions available
How to choose hair extensions?
1. Determine the hairstyle you would like to have. A curly hairstyle can go with textured hair extensions; glamorous curls can go with the wet-and-wavy hair extensions; and straight hairstyle can use either the silky straight, remi, or the yaki straight hair extensions.
2. Set how much you are willing to spend. Depending on its quality, availability and texture, the cost of hair extensions can vary. To avoid cost surprises and unnecessary expenditure, setting a budget prior to visit will help you with the decision-making process.
3. To avoid a wig-looking job, choose a hair extension color that closely matches the current color of your natural hair. If you wish to add complimentary colors to your hair, choose streaked or highlighted extensions and apply them only subtly to maintain a natural appearance.
4. Buy good quality hair extensions from local or online beauty supply retailers. It is best to buy from retailers who specialize in selling hair extensions rather than those who sells them on the occasion because it will be difficult find quality ones and to get back the same quality.
5. Treat your hair extensions the way you would treat your natural hair, properly shampooing and combing the extensions in between uses.
What methods of hair extension are there?
Four common methods of hair extension include:
1. Weft (weave) hair extensions
2. Clip-in hair extensions
3. Fusion (pre-bonded) hair extensions
4. Bulk human hair (loose hair extensions)